NEW from CoolLED
The new pE-800 8-channel Illumination System from CoolLED features eight powerful, efficient and independently controllable LEDs. With fast TTL switching, the pE-800 offers high quality data with low total cost of ownership.
- 8 selectable channels provide versatility: any channels selectable simultaneously (at 100%)
- Individual control of LED wavelengths: for reduced background noise
- Broad spectral coverage: 365 to 740nm, covering DAPI-Cy7
- Industry-leading <7 µs TTL triggering: for high-speed imaging
- Removable inline excitation filter holders: no moving parts for high-speed imaging
- Optimised irradiance control: 1% steps (2 to 100%); fine control from 0 to 2%
- Three year warranty
8-channel illumination: mix and match
The efficient LEDs offer broad spectral coverage (365nm* to 740nm) suitable for use with fluorophores (DAPI to Cy7). Since the choice of fluorophore is not limited by the light source, selection can be based on application requirements.
- Each channel can be individually controlled
- LED can be selected to perfectly match the selected fluorophores
- Improved signal-to-noise ratio for contrast-rich images
Eight analogue inputs allow irradiance to be controlled (0 to 100%) for each channel by analogue signal (0 to 10V) – ideal for electrophysiology and optogenetics applications.
High-speed events: industry-leading TTL triggering
The ultra-fast <7µs TTL switching means that dynamic events can be captured with the highest temporal resolution, and without software. Ideal for live cell imaging.
Sequence Runner function
The pE-800 8-channel Illumination System includes the Sequence Runner function. This transforms a manual microscope into an affordable and powerful eight-channel automated imaging system and makes high-end LED technology more accessible to life science researchers.
- Unique 8-channel Sequence Runner
- Adds versatility to the pE-800’s lightning fast TTL switching
- Cost-effective Illumination System
The pE-800 8-channel Illumination System provides users with reliable performance, quiet operation and low energy consumption. CoolLED lighting products are mercury-free providing a less hazardous, more sustainable option for laboratories. The advantages over traditional mercury lighting include:
- Mercury-free: safer in use and in disposal
- Energy efficient
- Long lifetime with no bulb replacements
- Reduced risk of eye damage
Visit our Sustainable Solutions microsite to find out more.
If you would like to find out more about the pE-800 or any other CoolLED system, please contact us on: email@example.com
*pE-800 is also available with 400nm LED for compatibility with existing filter sets.