New laboratory ovens with forced convection available!
This new range of laboratory ovens from Jeio Tech features an intuitive 3.5-inch touch screen, microprocessor PID control, and three-point temperature calibration that ensures high temperature accuracy over a wide temperature range.
Forced air convection provides uniform drying performance whilst adjustable dual slide vents enable user adjustment of exhausted air. OF4-S ovens have a corrosion resistant stainless steel chamber and are available in four chamber sizes, from 26 to 147 litres.
Features of OF4-S Standard Laboratory Ovens
Performance and convenience:
- Temperature range: ambient +10°C to +250°C
- Wait on/off timer modes (up to 99hr 59min) for scheduling
- Ovens record the 12 most recent events, such as start/stop of operation, operating time, and error occurrence
- Hands-free door system to allow users to open the door while carrying samples with both hands
The OF4-S laboratory ovens include a number of safety features for improved user safety, such as:
- Controller lock function to prevent accidental changes during operation
- Oven surface remains 70°C or below, even with chamber setpoint of 250°C
- User-settable upper and lower temperature limits
- Over-temperature and over-current protection
- Audio-visual open-door alarms
There are four capacities available; please click on the link provided for more information on each model.
AAH14115K OF4-03S 26 Litre Standard Forced Convection Oven, Solid Door
AAH14125K OF4-05S 61 Litre Standard Forced Convection Oven, Solid Door
AAH14135K OF4-10S 112 Litre Standard Forced Convection Oven, Solid Door
AAH14145K OF4-15S 147 Litre Standard Forced Convection Oven, Solid Door
Optional accessories and functionality:
All models in the OF4-S range are available with a window door instead of solid door. With optional LC Connected software ovens can be monitored and controlled using a mobile phone. Other options include:
- RS-232/USB communications port and compatible software for simple control of oven and data management (using PC)
- Monitor the device temperature on the building management system with optional BMS port
Please contact us to discuss your applications and requirements, or to request a quotation:
01865 400321 | email@example.com.