The SFFfg 4001 Performance freezer features static cooling and manual defrost. The temperature is factory pre-set to -20 °C (set point range: -9 °C to -30 °C). Suitable for the safe storage of flammables and solvents (ATEX rated).
The Performance models are new additions to Liebherr’s Mediline Laboratory range and boast a new touch screen controller and built-in data logger alarm memory.
Optimised for maximum energy efficiency with natural, environmentally friendly refrigerant (R290). When combined with efficient compressors, these refrigerants deliver efficient operation coupled with low global warming potential (GWP).
Liebherr offers a remote monitoring cloud-based system for alarm forwarding, called SmartMonitoring. If you are interested in remote alarms for your Liebherr fridges or freezers, please contact us for further information.
• New touch screen control unit with integrated alarms and data memory
• Spark free (ATEX 95 rated) interior
• Static cooling
• Manual defrost with SmartFrost technology
• ±5°C Temperature stability from set temperature (EN 60068-3)
• Easy to clean, seamless plastic interior
• Alarm test function: This can be used to check whether an internally or externally connected alarm system is functioning correctly
• Solid, self-closing reversible door with anti-microbial handle
• Door lock
• Audio visual alarms for malfunction and high/low temperature deviation
• Volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to monitoring systems
• 10 mm access port for third party temperature probes
• Optional WLAN/LAN interface
Natural R290 refrigerant
Energy consumption in 24h: 1.052 kWh / 24h (384 kWh per annum)
Spare parts available for at least ten years
Plastic interior is fully recyclable
Designed to be durable for long 15-year life cycle
Gross capacity 316L
Net capacity 242 L
Low energy consumption: 1.052 kWh / 24 hrs
Adjustable temperature range: -9 to -30 °C
Noise level: 49 dB
Supplied with 5 adjustable glass shelves
R290 natural, environmentally friendly refrigerant
Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 403x402x1588 mm
External dimensions (WxDxH): 597x654x1884 mm
Weight: 76 kg
We apologise, this information is not available at present. Please use the Ask a Question service and our Customer Services will contact you shortly.