The LEEC 190 Litre Culture Safe TOUCH CO2 Incubator with 200°C Sterilisation has a fully-sealed, electro-polished, one-piece, deep drawn chamber which is manufactured from the highest grade 316 stainless steel. The purpose of the design of this laboratory incubator is to lower the risk of contamination inside the chamber. Supplied with 4 shelves.
• 316 grade stainless steel one-piece chamber, which is sealed completely.
• The outer cabinet is manufactured from stainless steel and has anti-bacterial powder coat finish, making these incubators contamination resistant and have exceptional corrosion.
• An inner glass viewing door closes positively onto an inert gasket (no VOC’s) and allows a clear view of the chamber contents without disturbing the internal atmosphere.
• The outer door has a magnetic gasket providing a good seal and magnetic door locks which engage once the 200°C sterilisation cycle starts.
• A rear access port allows temperature monitoring probes to be inserted safely into the chamber.
• Six-sided heating system with high performance thermal insulation to ensure the highest standards in temperature control and stability. The independent outer door heater ensures that the inner glass door remains condensate free.
• These incubators are designed to eliminate contamination inside the chamber. Features include fan-less air circulation, a crevice-free, electro-polished, one-piece chamber, HEPA filtered gas inlet and a market leading 200°C hot sterilisation cycle. Externally, the paint contains an active anti-bacterial biocide.
• The state of the art PID touch screen controller is designed to be as user friendly as possible, allowing the user to quickly access the required menus via a simple icon navigation system. The multi-function, PID touch screen module controls the temperature, CO2, and alarm functions (including low gas and power failure). An independent safety cut out disconnects the heating system should an over temperature condition occur.
• The touch screen controller also provides real time data logging in graphical and text format onto a SD memory card. Text and graphical data logging of temperature, CO2 and O2 (if fitted) is possible with a maximum of 72 hours graphical data logging and 100 text event logs, all conveniently saved as .csv files for viewing in Microsoft Excel.
200°C Sterilisation Cycle:
The LEECT190S has been independently evaluated for the effectiveness of its 200°C sterilisation cycle. The sterilisation cycle was proven to be effective against the stubborn Geobacillus stearothermophilus spores. atcc 12980 dried on coupons (Apex Laboratories Inc. Lot No. K00001), Aspergillus spores (formally Aspergillus niger), and Bacillus atrophaeus spores NCTC dried on coupons (prepared at HPA).
Capacity (L): 190
Range: 5°C above ambient to + 60°C
Stability: ± 0.1°C at 37°C
Uniformity: ± 0.25°C at 37°C
Voltage: 230V AC, 50/60Hz (120V versions available)
Power (normal): 380W
Power (during sterilisation): 1800W
Consumption at 37°C: 0.058 kwh
Range: 0% to 20%
Control: ± 0.1°C
Stability: ± 0.2%
Uniformity: ± 0.2%
CO2 Sensor: Infra-Red min. 5 psi and max. 10 psi
CO2 Inlet Pressure: Min. 0.3 bar and max. 0.7 bar
RH at 37°C + 5%: Up to 90%
Number of shelves supplied: 4
Dimensions (W x H x D):
Internal (mm): 632 x 686 x 440
External (mm): 765 x 862 x 734
Shipping Container (mm): 925 x 1080 x 850