Model SC3-90F-1906D1-C is a tall, single door cabinet with 3 epoxy-coated shelves and collection sump. Cabinet can be fitted with EM-33 extraction module for flammable gases and additional shelves and drawers: See accessories for more information.
Contact us for information on cabinets with stainless steel shelves and collection sump.
Please note: Delivery is not included.
• Fire resistance – performance is in accordance with European standard (EN14470-1): internal temperature kept below 180K for up to 90 minutes in the event of fire
• Fire response – When the temperature reaches 50°C, the door automatically closes
• When the ambient temperature reaches 70°C ±10°C, the exhaust holes and ventilation openings automatically close
• Ventilation/exhaust system to prevent built up of flammable vapour/gas
• Chemically-resistant interior material for long-term use
• Effluent reservoir / sump
• Optional extraction module to filter flammable gas
Robust and secure
• Store up to 80kg per shelf. Shelves are 30mm deep and epoxy-coated for chemical resistance (stainless steel available as an option)
• Walls are constructed of triple-insulated structure
• Key lock is provided as standard to prevent unauthorised access
• Levelling feet for stability and forklift fork space for convenient installation
Internal volume: 357L
Interior dimensions W x D x H: 453 x 484 x 1629mm
Exterior dimensions, W x D x H: 601 x 625 x 1952mm
Shelves (standard / max.): 3/5
Max. load per shelf: 80kg