Model SC3-90F-0812D2D-C is a low-height, double door cabinet with epoxy-coated collection sump. Cabinet can be fitted with EM-33 extraction module for flammable gases and plinth: See accessories for more information.
Contact us for information on cabinets with stainless steel collection sump.
Please note: Delivery is not included.
• Fire resistance – performance is in accordance with European standard (EN14470-1): internal temperature kept below 180K for up to 90 minutes in the event of fire
• Fire response – When the temperature reaches 50°C, the door automatically closes
• When the ambient temperature reaches 70°C ±10°C, the exhaust holes and ventilation openings automatically close
• Ventilation/exhaust system to prevent built up of flammable vapour/gas
• Chemically-resistant interior material for long-term use
• Effluent reservoir / sump
• Optional extraction module to filter flammable gas
Robust and secure
• Walls are constructed of triple-insulated structure
• Key lock is provided as standard to prevent unauthorised access
• Levelling feet for stability and forklift fork space for convenient installation
• Height can be adjusted: 730mm / 820mm
Internal volume: 244L
Interior dimensions, W x D x H: 496 x 396 x 622mm (x2 compartments)
Exterior dimensions, W x D x H: 1200 x 560 x 730(or 820)mm
Shelves (standard / max.): 0/0
Max. load: 40kg per compartment