With its low-profile design and highly touch-sensitive sensor, Jeio Tech’s VM-96A Vortex Mixer reduces wrist stresses when pushing and holding tubes against the unit, resulting in less fatigue and less unpleasant feelings.
This model has different mixing conditions with an adaptable speed control knob (Touch / Continuous / High-Continuous).
Low profile design and highly touch sensitive sensor reduce wrist stresses.
- Well-balanced design and optimised safety features
- Low-profile with small footprint ideal for use on lab benches and within fume hoods or clean benches
- Unique “any-point” top plate enables one touch operation, real-time and dynamic mixing modes even with gentle pressure
- Selective mixing modes with variable speed control knob
- Built-in LED lamps for easy recognition of the mixing mode selected
- Spark free BLDC motor adopted for safety, quick acceleration and low maintenance
- Built-in safety features against overload and over-current
- Chemically resistant polypropylene moulded exterior
Speed Range (rpm): Max. 3000
Speed Control: Scale
Operating Mode: Touch / Continuous / High-Continuous
Orbit Size (mm): 4
Max. Load (Kg): 0.5
Motor Rating Input/Output (W): 12
Protection Class (DIN EN 60529): IP 42
Motor: BLDC (Brushless Direct Current)
Platform; W x D: 76 x 76
External; W x D x H: 154 x 210 x 84
Weight (Kg): 3