The innovative Jeio Tech SKC-6200 Advanced Orbital Shaker has a wide speed range, offering laboratories a reliable performance. This lab shaker is specially designed to carry out heavy-duty and trouble-free operations continuously. It can hold up to 102 x 250ml flasks simultaneously on a dual universal platform where their direct drive brushless motor and triple cam system can support heavy, quiet, maintenance-free operations and give the shakers high torque at a high speed and gentle rotation.
Please note: No platform is supplied with this shaker. A Universal Platform or Universal Attachment must be purchased to allow the shaker to be used. We also have a wide range of accessories available – please contact us for details.
Innovative triple-cam shaking mechanism with offering reliable performance across a wide speed range. Specially designed to carry out heavy-duty and trouble-free operations continuously.
• Microprocessor PID control maintaining constant speed
• Competitive high shaking speed up to 500rpm. Also stable shaking is available even at low speed
• Wide speed range even with heavy workload. Ideal DD (Direct Drive) brushless motor and triple cam system support heavy load, quiet, maintenance-free operations and deliver high torque at high speeds and smooth rotation
• Best effort function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even if workload is out of its capacity. Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock
• Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control. Smooth start and smooth stop function prevents chemical spills from flasks or test tubes
• Exceptional low-profile design (only 12cm from bottom to platform) minimises vibration or sliding caused by the high speed shaking motion
• It is able to shake 102 x 250ml flasks simultaneously on a dual universal platform (optional)
• User-friendly control panel: Jeio Tech’s VFD (bright, clear, easy to read) and durable membrane touch switch and control knob
• Easy-exchangeable slide type universal platform reduces physical fatigue when handling the heavy load samples (optional)
• Repetitive tasks can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts. Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process
• Variety of accessories are available to meet application demands
• Shaking speed deviation alarm
• Over-current protection
Control System: PID feedback control
Motion Type: Orbital
Orbit Diameter (mm): 50
Speed Range (rpm): 30 to 500
Accuracy at 100rpm: ±1
Platform; W x D: 580 x 520 (Small) and 660 x 520 (Large)
Main Unit; W x D x H: 582.8 x 618 x 122.2
Weight (Kg): 65