The stackable Jeio Tech SDC-45U, 50 Litre Cubic Non-Vacuum Desiccator is made up of a moulded cubic design, providing space efficiency. This desiccator is shatterproof, non-corrosive and an easy-to clean polycarbonate construction.
The internal space is maximised by using a maximum of five shelves and its space saving, stackable design allows efficient use of cramped lab space. Humidity levels are checked using the hygrometer attached to the front door. This laboratory desiccator also features a UV blocking polycarbonate material to minimise the damage to, or discolouration of light-sensitive samples.
UV coating minimises damage to or degredation of light sensitive samples.
• One moulded design enables virtually no leakage and exceptional durability
• High-quality silicone gasket ensures a greaseless, airtight seal for a clean and cost effective test environment
• Highly transparent, shatterproof, non-corrosive and easy to clean polycarbonate construction
• Maximised utilisation of internal space using a maximum of five shelves
• Stackable space-saving design allowing efficient usage of cramped lab space
• Easy humidity level checking with the hygrometer attached to the front door
Volume (L): 50
Max. Load per Shelf or Drawer (Kg): 5
Number of Shelves (included/max.): 0/6
Number of Drawers (included/max.): 3/6
Dimensions; W x D x H (mm)
Internal: 322 x 367 x 422
External: 360 x 413 x 447
Weight (Kg): 5.0