Ideal for use in limited laboratory spaces, the compact Jeio Tech PMH-720 Polyethylene Bench Top Fume Hood is a one-piece moulded fume hood designed for leak-tight usage and excellent durability.
Made of chemically resistant and spark-free polyethylene, this bench top fume hood can be connected to a number of fume extraction devices if required (e.g. extraction module – EM-33, movable extraction hood – EFS with AH). Its rounded inner corners allow for continuous air flow and also enable easy cleaning.
• Compact design for easy transportation and space saving
• Transparent polycarbonate front door for observation
• The door opens to five positions for comfort and convenience
• One-piece moulded design for leak-tight and exceptional durability
• Chemically resistant and spark-free polyethylene. All parts are made of anti-acid and corrosion-resistant materials, optimum for storing chemical samples
• An exhaust motor is required. The unit can be connected to an in-house laboratory exhaust system. 150mm diameter flexible duct should be used
• Fume hood can also be connected to optional fume extraction devices (extraction module – EM-33 and movable extraction arm hood – EFS with AH)
• Rounded inner corners for continuous air flow and easy cleaning
Laminar Air Flow Velocity (m/s): 0.3
Main Body: Polyethylene
External; W x D x H: 720 x 450 x 560
Entrance; W x H: 560 x 300
Exhaust Duct: 150 (O.D.)
Weight (Kg): 7