Jeio Tech’s OS-4000 Orbital Shaker, with shaking speeds from 20 to 450rpm, contains a powerful driving system with a durable body structure that increases shaking capacity. This laboratory shaker is ideal for large or heavy workloads requiring accurate and reproducible results. This is due to its wide speed range and maintenance-free BLDC motor to form a smooth and quiet, yet powerful, shaking motion.
Please note: No platform is supplied with this shaker. A Universal Platform or Universal Attachment must be purchased to allow the shaker to be used. We also have a wide range of accessories available – please contact us for details.
Powerful driving system with a durable body structure increases shaking capacity. Suitable for larger or heavier workloads requiring accurate and reproducible results.
• Microprocessor PID control. Intelligent speed controller enables reproducible results
• Shaking speed calibration enables matching the displayed rpm to the reference point
• Competitive high shaking speed up to 450rpm (amplitude size dependent)
• Wide speed range even with heavy workload
• Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion
• Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even whilst workload exceeds its capacity. Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock
• Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control. Smooth start and smooth stop function prevent chemical spills from flasks or test tubes.
• User-friendly control panel. Jeio Tech’s unique VFD – bright, clear, easy to read. Durable membrane touch switch and control knob
• Easy-set digital timer (1min to 999hr 59min)
• Repetitive tasks can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts. Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling processes
• Speed is basically set and displayed in increments of 1rpm. Also speed increment interval can be set among 1, 5, 10rpm according to user’s preference
• RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection
• Variety of accessories are available to meet application demands
• Automatic run after power interruption
• Shaking speed deviation alarm
• Over-current protection and stalled platform check
Control System: PID feedback control
Motion Type: Orbital
Amplitude Size (mm): 25.4 (adjustable)
Speed Range (rpm): 20 to 450
Accuracy: ±1% of set speed (>100rpm) / ±1% (≤100rpm)
Max. Load (Kg): 10 at 450rpm and 21 at 300rpm
Timer: 1min to 999hr 59min
Platform; W x D: 450 x 450
Body; W x D x H: 510 x 632 x 156
Net Weight (Kg): 43