The easy-to-use Jeio Tech MSH-0512 Advanced Overhead Stirrer is suitable for daily laboratory use with a maximum viscosity of 50,000cP.
With a prestige touch LCD touch screen controller and remote control systems that shows their excellent flexibility, this overhead stirrer is ideal for performing professional stirring tasks where high functionality, safety and longevity is required.
Ideal for performing professional stirring tasks requiring high functionality, safety and longevity. Touch screen LCD controller and external controller (optional) add to its flexibility.
- Years of vibration-free and silent operation; – Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet and powerful stirring
- Powerful torque capable of handling high viscosity tasks, maintenance of constant motor speed by PID feedback control system even under conditions of changing viscosity and intelligent speed control if speed set is out of range
- Touch screen LCD controller; – Essential information is displayed and intuitively controlled – set/present rpm and run time view, motor temperature, timer (99hr 59min) – varying motor torque is indicated on display in real time – stirring directions are selectable depending on each impeller’s shape
- Built-in USB port for external PC control and data collection – software and USB cable are provided as standard
- Practical external controller – allows remote control (e.g. for stirring in a fume hood)
- Sturdy aluminium main body efficiently absorbs and dissipates the heat generated by the motor
- Safety features against overloading and overheating for continuous operation
- Separated adapter from the main body minimises the risks of electrical hazards to the users
- Screen/keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation
- Protection class IP30 (DIN EN 60529)
Speed Control: PID feedback control
Speed Range (rpm): 50 to 1200
Chuck Diameter (mm): 3 to 10
Max. Stirring Capacity, H2O (L): 100
Max. Viscosity (cP): 5000 @1200rpm, 10,000 @ 1200rpm, 30,000 @ 1200rpm, 50,000 @ 700rpm
Max. Torque (N-cm): 41.6
Motor Rating Input/Output (W): 71
Body: Powder Coated Aluminium
Dimensions; W x D x H (mm): 80 x 185 x 235
Weight (Kg): 3.1
Protection Class (DIN EN 60529): IP30