The Jeio Tech MS-52M Multi-Position Magnetic Stirrer features a powerful magnet and motor that are guaranteed to deliver high-speed and effective coupling to the magnetic stirrer bars. The stirrer offers excellent stirring capabilities, providing constant and reliable stirring of liquid samples. It also has digital PID feedback control, which manages a consistent stirrer speed and avoids any motor wear.
The top plate is constructed of chemically resistant 304 grade stainless steel. The intuitive, easy-to-read VFD control panel also features bright and vivid LED position indicating lamps for your convenience. There are multiple speed and time setting modes, allowing various ways of multi-position stirring to meet users’ demands – single point, multiple point, whole row, whole column etc.
Performance & Convenience
- Ergonomic design, lightweight, easy to operate and low profile
- Spark-free, silent and durable BLDC motor
- Two non-slip silicone plate covers (white & black)
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Strong magnetic coupling to ensure constant stirring
- Digital PID feedback control for every single point, separately
- User-friendly operation and time setting modes single point, multiple point, whole row, whole column, etc.
- Easy-to-read VFD and intuitive control panel
- Non-slip see-through silicone plate mat (optional)
- Chemically resistant 304 grade stainless steel top plate
- Designed to protect internal components from accidental spills
- Built-in thermal shut down and current limit protection
- Protection class IP21 (DIN EN 60529)
Stirring Positions: 10
Speed Range (rpm): 30 to 2000
Stirring Point Distance; W x D (mm): 117 x 90
Timer: 1min to 99hr 59min
Display Panel: VFD & LED
Max. Load (Kg): 30
Dimensions; W x D x H (mm): 251 × 591 × 75
Weight (Kg): 8