Equipped with a durable and silent BLDC motor, the Jeio Tech MS-22B Analogue Magnetic Stirrer features a polypropylene top plate with two non-slip silicone covers (white and black) for excellent chemical resistance.
Ideal for educational use and general lab work, this magnetic stirrer offers firm magnetic coupling in order to perform constant stirring.
Performance & Convenience
- Ergonomic design, lightweight, easy to operate and low profile
- Spark-free, silent and durable BLDC motor
- Wide stirring plate
- Two non-slip silicone plate covers (white & black)
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Strong magnetic coupling to ensure constant stirring
- Designed to protect internal components from accidental spills
- Built-in thermal shut down and current limit protection
- Protection class IP42 (DIN EN 60529)
Colour: Persian Blue
Speed Control: Electronic
Stirring Capacity, H2O (L): 5
Speed Range (rpm): 150 to 2500
Speed Display: None
Plate Diameter (mm): 120
Dimensions; W x D x H (mm): 230 x 235 x 65
Net Weight (Kg): 1.1
We apologise, this information is not available at present. Please use the Ask a Question service and our Customer Services will contact you shortly.