The Jeio Tech ISS-3075 Stackable Incubator Shaker is specially designed to be double-stacked on the floor or located on laboratory benches for space saving. This multi-purpose incubator shaker features a wide temperature control range and large chamber volume. It also comes with two adjustable-height shelves, which enables static incubation to be performed as well as increase storage capacity.
Please note: No platform is supplied with this shaker. A Universal Platform or Universal Attachment must be purchased to allow the shaker to be used. We also have a wide range of accessories available – please contact us for details.
• Temperature range from ambient +5°C to +80°C
• Competitive high shaking speed up to 500rpm (stackable up to 250rpm)
• Orbital shaking motion in 19.1mm diameter
• Microprocessor PID control
• Three point temperature calibration/automatic tuning
• Wide speed range even with heavy workload. Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate a smooth, quiet, uniform and yet powerful shaking motion
• Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even workload is out of its capacity. Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable door or external shock
• Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control. Smooth start and smooth stop function prevents chemical spills from flasks or test tubes
• High-velocity fan ensures uniform temperature distribution and rapid thermal recovery after the door is opened
• Air-tight silicone door seal to provide excellent temperature uniformity.
• Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus
• Easy-set digital timer for shaking operation (1min to 999hr 59min)
• Wide sample monitoring. Clear observation of samples without affecting inner chamber’s environment thanks to the transparent viewing window with bright LED lamps
• Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts. Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process
• Two adjustable-height shelves provided allow static incubation or refrigeration, which increase storage capacity
• Built-in electrical outlet with a safety cover inside the chamber
• Corrosion resistance stainless steel interior
• Easy-access drain system with a quick disconnect valve offers great convenience to clean up spills
• Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection
• Retractable foot caster, beneficial for easy mobility during installation or relocation
• Chambers stackable, up to two levels.
• Automatic run after power interruption
• Temperature and shaking speed deviation alarm
• Over-current protection, stalled platform check
• Triple independent temperature monitor system: temperature deviation alarm (high/low), electronic temperature limiter (high/low) and mechanical over-temperature limiter (high)
• Audible and visible open door alarms