The Jeio Tech ILP-12, 48 Litre Compact Low Temperature Incubator is compact, lightweight, stackable, energy-efficient and offers exceptionally reliable low temperature incubation with the use of quiet Peltier cooling technology, which prevents vibrations and any generation of heat.
This low temperature incubator is ideal for growing microorganisms in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, clinical science, antibody testing, paraffin histochemical procedures, tissue culturing, crystalisation studies and other applications in chemistry and biology.
RS-232 interface and Lab Tracer software available.
Compact, stackable, energy-efficient and exceptionally reliable low temperature incubators using Peltier technology.
• Temperature range from +10°C to +40°C.Unlike conventional compressor-cooled incubators, Peltier cooling technology generates little vibration, noise and heat
• Microprocessor PID control / temperature calibration / automatic tuning
• Adjustable 3-step fan speed with defrosting time and period control
• Space-saving design allows this unit to hold two 1L Erlenmeyer flasks
• Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.1°C resolution)
• Dual wait on/off timer modes (1min to 99hr 59min)
• Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings
• Up to 9 temperature steps and maximum 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each profile
• Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered glass door
• Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior
• Environment-friendly insulation material (EPDM) used for safety and convenience (compliant with ASTM-C534 specification)
• RS-232 interface for external control and data collection
• Automatic run after power interruption
• Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation
• Over-temperature and over-current protection
• Audible and visible open door alarms
Volume (L): 48
Range at 25°C: +10 to +40
Fluctuation at 25°C: ±0.1
Variation at 25°C: ±0.5
Dimensions; W x D x H (mm)
Internal: 334 x 334 x 430
External: 430 x 665 x 620
No. of Wire Shelves (standard/max.): 2/10
Weight (Kg): 49