Ideal for use in various scientific fields (e.g. life sciences, pharmaceuticals, clinical science, chemistry, biology), the Jeio Tech IB-01E, 65 Litre Economy Incubator is an affordable yet exceptionally reliable incubator featuring film type heaters attached to the inner chamber’s external walls, making the incubator free from noise, vibration and mechanical troubles.
Please note that as this incubator has no vent it is not suitable for incubating samples with a high moisture content.
Please note that contents within the incubator are for illustrative purposes only.
Affordable yet exceptionally reliable incubators featuring film type heaters. Thanks to the film type heaters attached to the inner chamber’s external walls, IB-E series incubators are free from noise, vibration and mechanical troubles.
• Temperature range amb. +3°C to +60°C
• Microprocessor PID control/temperature calibration automatic tuning
• Vibration-free design, ideal for yeast cultivation
• Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.1°C resolution)
• Dual wait on/off timer modes (1min to 99hr 59min)
• Convenient preset function for three most commonly used temperature settings
• Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior
• Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal air-flow
• Stackable up to 2 units using the optional stacking kit
• Automatic run after power interruption
• Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation
• Over-temperature and over-current protection
• Audible and visible open door alarms
Volume (L): 65
Range: Amb. +3 to +60
Fluctuation at 37°C: ±0.2
Variation at 37°C: ±0.6
Dimensions; W x D x H (mm)
Internal: 423 x 355 x 445
External: 533 x 475 x 725
No. of Wire Shelves (std./max.): 2/10
Weight (Kg): 33