The Jeio Tech CWS-350 3D Shaker comes with enhanced conveniences for tilt adjustment, removable tray and digital control. This laboratory shaker is ideal for ELISA, enzyme immunoassays, protein synthesis, hybridisation staining or destaining gels, pharmaceutical profiling and other laboratory applications. We also have a wide range of accessories available suitable for this shaker.
Please note that tubes shown in the image are not included with the shaker.
Enhanced features such as tilt adjustment, removable tray and digital control. Ideal for ELISA, enzyme immunoassays, protein synthesis, hybridisation staining or destaining gels, pharmaceutical profiling and many other laboratory applications.
• Microprocessor PID control
• Digital speed control providing a gentle to vigorous motion (8 to 100rpm)
• Easy to adjust tilt angle (0 to 13°)
• Smooth, quiet, uniform and yet powerful shaking motion
• Vivid and colourful vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) with touch-sensitive keypad
• One-touch timer for time-dependent shaking operation (1min to 99hr 59min)
• Compact and lightweight design allow for use in cold rooms or incubators (non CO2)
• Three types of removable trays for easy transport of well-plates, test tubes, etc. (standard dimpled mat, optional rubber mat and universal harness)
• Variety of accessories can accommodate a variety of test tube size, beakers, vials, micro well-plates, culture dishes and plastic or glass trays
• Self-diagnostic function identifying errors
• Polypropylene main body is highly chemically resistant and easy-to-clean
• Over-current protection
Control System: PID feedback control
Motion: 3D (Waving)
Speed Range (rpm): 8 to 100
Accuracy at 100rpm (rpm): ±5
Tilt Angle: 0 to 13°
Max. Load (Kg): 5
Tray; W x D: 276 x 276
Main Unit; W x D x H: 249 x 325 x 138
Weight (Kg): 3.7