The Jeio Tech CRT-350 Orbital Rotary Mixer can hold a maximum of 120 test tubes simultaneously to carry out effective mixing of biological samples. This lab rotator can hold tubes at a fully adjustable tilt angle of up to 90° (horizontal for minimal mixing and vertical for full end-over-end mixing).
The CRT-350 features a microprocessor PID controller with timer. Speed and angle of operation can be easily adjusted.
Tubes and flask clamp holder disks are required to carry out various laboratory applications. Please contact us to find the best disk for your application(s).
Effective mixing of liquid samples in a variety of tubes. Ideal for immune precipitations, prevention of blood coagulation, latex diagnostics etc.
- Microprocessor PID control Adjustable speed range from 2 to 70rpm
- Fully adjustable tilt angle up to 90° – horizontal for minimal mixing and vertical for full end-over-end mixing
- Digital speed control providing gentle rotating even at low speed
- Low-profile design with rubber feet for minimal vibration and noise
- Simple fixture of accessories for quick installation and removal
- Various selection of optional tube and flask clamp holder disks to accommodate most applications
- Optional dual holder accessory to increase tube capacity
- Vivid and colourful vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) with touch sensitive keypad
- One-touch timer range: 1min to 99hr 59min
- Compact and lightweight design allows for use in cold rooms or incubators (non CO2)
- Stepping motor with self-protection function for advanced durability
- Self-diagnostic function identifying errors
- Polypropylene construction is highly chemically resistant and easy-to clean
- Over-current protection
Control System: PID feedback control
Motion Type: Orbital
Speed Range (rpm): 2 to 70
Tilt Angle: 0 to 90°
Max. Load (Kg): 4
Disk (optional): Aluminium
Dimensions; W x D x H (mm)
Exterior with Disk (optional): 320 x 325 x 463
Weight with Disk (Kg): 7.5