Complete with microprocessor control and a 2 line, 20 character LCD display, Ceti’s MD-2100 Single Beam VIsible Spectrophotometer is ideal for carrying out tests performed in environmental protection, water, biochemistry, clinical, food & beverage and industrial laboratories.
RS232 analogue output and optional software available.
All Ceti spectrophotometers come complete with microprocessor control offering fully automated functions including auto self test. RS232C analogue output and optional software is available.
The instruments feature a large sample compartment that will accept 5mm to 100mm pathlength rectangular cuvettes.
These units are ideal for the many tests performed in environmental protection, water, biochemistry, clinical, food, beverage and industrial laboratories. All units have modes for absorbance, %T and concentration measurements.
Calibration is performed against a ‘blank’ (Abs and %T) and a standard or factor for concentration. Wavelength selection is made electronically via a finely geared stepper motor.
- High performance scanning
- Single and multi-wavelength operation
- Kinetics, transmittance, concentration and absorbance analysis
- Clear easy to read display
- Advanced optical system ensures very low stray light
- Superior quality optical components ensure accurate and reliable analytical data
- Deuterium and tungsten lamps are used as the light sources
Basic Testing Mode:
Basic Measurement: Photometeric measurement (A/T), concentration measurement (C)
Concentration Measurement: Slope method (C = K x A), standard curve method
Software Functions: Win-spec workstation, SP-1.33EN.
Photometric Analysis: T, A, and C measurement
Grating System (l/mm): 1200
Mode: Transmittance, absorbance, concentration
Display: 3.5 LCD
Light Source: 6V/10W Halogen lamp (2000h)
Sample Compartment (l x w): 100 x 50mm optical path
Standard Cell Configuration: 10mm glass cell (4pcs)
Power Requirements: 110/220V AC, 50/60Hz, ± 10%
Dimensions (l x w x h): 415 x 315 x 155mm
Net Weight (kg): 7 (MD-1105) and 10 (MD-2100)
Photometric Range: 0 – 125%T, 0-1.999A, 0-1.999C, 0-1.999F
Photometric Accuracy: ± 1.0%T
Photometric Repeatability: 0.5%T
Stability: ± 0.002A/hr. at 500mm after warming up for one hour
Type: Single Beam
Optical System: Littrow type optic system with 1200 grooves/mm diffraction grating monochromatic
Spectrum Bandwidth (nm): 4
Wavelength Range (nm): 320-1000
Wavelength Accuracy (nm): ± 1
Wavelength Repeatability (nm): ≤ 0.5
Stray Light: ≤ 0.3%T at 360nm
• 10mm manual four-cell holder (1pcs)
• 10 x 10 x 45mm standard glass/quartz cuvettes (4pcs/2pcs)
• RS-232C connection cord, 1psc
• Power cable, user manual, operation manual
Accessories for Choice:
• Automatic multi-cells holder.
• Electronic constant temperature cells holder.
• Water cycling constant temperature cells holder.
• 5 – 100mm light path manual multi-cells holder.
• Micro cell holder with 1 – 4mm slit single cell.
• 100 – 200µl ultra-micro cell holder.