Ceti’s Magnum-PH Trinocular Compound Microscope with Phase Contrast is a popular, economically priced, biological upright microscope. Providing excellent quality images via the widefield FN 20mm eyepieces, this microscope includes four Infinity Corrected Plan Achromatic objectives in the reversed quintuple nosepiece.
It features a robust, T-shaped base, designed to offer maximum stability. Modern, ergonomic features such as a 30° inclined eyepiece tube, ensure a comfortable viewing position over a prolonged period.
This model can also be used in brightfield mode as well as for phase contrast applications so it is extremely flexible. Bright, white LED transmitted lighting, with intensity control, is also featured.
• Sturdy base for comfortable viewing over long periods.
• Wide-field 10X, FN20 eyepieces with dioptric adjustment.
• Quintuple, reversed nosepiece with four Infinity Corrected Plan Achromatic objectives.
• Trinocular eyepiece tube as standard to accept digital microscope cameras.
• Bright, white LED illumination with intensity control.
• Full Köhler illumination.
Trinocular, inclined at 30°, with photo port
Interpupillary Distance Adjustment (Siedentopf Type): 55 to 75mm
Dioptre adjustment on one eyepiece
Eyepieces: 10x / 20mm widefield
Objectives: 10x, 20x, 40x & 100x Phase Contrast
Condenser: Brightfield Abbe (NA 1.25) with iris diaphragm; Pre-condenser with field diaphragm
Stage: 210 x 140mm with built-in mechanical stage and slide holder; 90 x 60mm movement, vernier scale
Focusing Knobs: Coaxial course and fine with stop and tension adjustment ring
Mains Power: 220 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz
Illumination: 3W LED with intensity control
Supplied With: Blue and green filter, 2 spare fuses, immersion oil (10ml), soft rubber eyecups, dust cover and instruction manual