With a USB connection and display on a PC screen, the CETI 190 – 1100nm UV-Visible Double-Beam Spectrophotometer (MD-1900) is a universal, research grade spectrophotometer that can be used for tests performed in environmental protection, water, biochemistry, clinical, food & beverage, and industrial laboratories.
This spectrophotometer has a wavelength range of 190 to 1100nm and is equipped with absorbance, %T and concentration modes.
• High-performance scanning.
• Single and multi-wavelength operation.
• Kinetics, transmittance, and absorbance analysis.
• Clear easy to read display.
• Advanced optical system ensures very low stray/light.
• Superior quality optical components ensure accurate and reliable analytical data.
• Deuterium and tungsten lamps are used as the light sources.
Grating System (l/mm):
Spectral Width (mm):
0.5, 1, 2, 4
Transmittance, absorbance, concentration
USB connection, display on PC screen
Sample Compartment (l x w):
225 x 114mm
Dimensions (l x h x w):
475 x 420 x 180mm