The unique BioTool PS200 PetriSwiss Petri Dish Filler is a fully automatic and very precise petri dish filling system.
This carousel filler takes the lowest dish from the stack and puts the dish, removed from its lid, and puts it into the UV-protected filling chamber. As the dish is being filled, the unit simultaneously takes the previously filled dish and assembles the next dish to be filled. When one rack is completed, the PS200 shifts the entire carousel by one position and resumes the process until all columns are sorted. The unit stops after one full round to allow all dishes to be replaced manually or with prefilled racks.
This removable rack process means that dishes can be prefilled and put onto the rack carousel any time, and the dishes can stay on the rack safely and securely. Downtime for refills is minimal.
• Fast and reliable operation guides smooth transition.
• Smooth perfect agar due to the double headed pump design.
• Removable racks for easy transport.
• Minimal downtime with the removable racks.
• Easy operation with a friendly colour touch screen.
• Safe and effortless dish loading and unloading.
• Ideal for filling 90mm dishes.
• High sterility at pouring area due to well positioned UV light (with safety switch).
• Low pulsation by 10-roler pump head.
• Large diameter double tubing.
• Adjustable speed.
• Easy cleaning process due to ergonomic design and easy access.
• Small foot-print takes up less bench space.
Supply Voltage (Main Voltage): 85 – 132 VAC and 176 – 264 VAC and 47 – 63Hz
Power Consumption: 40VA
Mains Fusing: 250VAC/3.15A Slow – Blow
Ambient Temperature: +5°C to 45°C (also during transport)
Support: Sturdy support surface with a load-bearing capacity of at least 50kg
Pollution Severity: II
Safety Class: IP 21
Suitable Dish Diameters: 89 – 96mm
Suitable Dish Heights: 14 – 20.5mm
Dosing Quantity: 1.0 – 99.9ml
Dosing Accuracy: Approx. 2%
Delivery Rate: Approx. 800ml/min.
Filling Capacity: 20 dishes/1.5 min. (15ml)
Filling Cycle Delay: 0.5 – 9.9 seconds
AntiDrop: 0 – 1.0 seconds
UV Contamination Safety Lamp: 253.7mm (0.6 Wuvc)
Direct Dish Throughput: Yes
Quantity of Dishes per Stack: 1 – 20 dishes per stack
Graphic Display: 240 x 128 Pixels (with LED backlighting)
The footswitch contacts are designed as normally open contacts.
RS232 and RS485 (connection to host BioLink – laboratory device communication)
Unit Dimensions with Racks – L x W x H (cm): 69 x 63 x 69
Weight (kg): 58
Shipping Dimensions (cm): 84 x 74 x 76
Shipping Weight (kg): 74