Biochrom’s new Ultrospec 7500 UV-Vis spectrophotometer delivers accurate and reliable results, with advanced performance whilst remaining simple to use. This high-end instrument features a GLP mode and 21 CFR Part 11-compliant Resolution software (optional accessory).
Onboard software provides a wide selection of pre-loaded methods for life science applications, including protein and nucleic acid quantification, and cell density measurements. Measurements can either be taken via direct absorbance or through a pre-loaded menu of frequently used fluorescent dyes.
The Ultrospec 7500 is ideal for customers working in pharmaceutical, production, manufacturing, quality control, and research environments. IQ/OQ/PQ compliance is also available.
Features and benefits:
This unit is supplied as standard with an automated 8-cell sample carousel that enables efficient high throughput analysis. Other features include:
- Powerful: Preloaded methods such as quantification of proteins, nucleic acids, and cell density
- Simple to use: Intuitive icon-driven large colour LCD display with energy efficient sleep mode
- Compliant: GLP mode; optional Resolution software for 21 CFR Part 11-compliance; IQ/OQ/PQ compliance also available.
- Flexible: Optional accessories include sippers, heating, various cell accessories, and a printer
- Convenient: USB port for transfer of results
Please visit the product page for further information and specifications. Alternatively, please contact us to discuss your requirements: email@example.com.