Introducing the Biowave 3 and 3+ UV/Vis life science spectrophotometers
An updated version of the highly popular and reliable Biowave family of UV/Vis life science spectrophotometers has recently been released. The new range offers built-in life science methods, a variety of options for data export, and sees the introduction of the all new ‘CT’ colour touch screen models.
New Biowave 3 and 3+
The Biowave 3 and 3+ life science spectrophotometers are suitable for research-grade applications whilst still being robust and economical enough for use by students and teaching labs.
Built-in life science methods and capabilities include:
- Pre-programmed methods for DNA, RNA, Oligos, proteins and cell density
- Nucleic acid scans for purity checking
- Low volume capability with microvolume cuvettes
- Flexible data export options: USB drive, printer and Bluetooth®
- 3nm bandwidth Biowave 3+ version for higher resolution
Yet, the Biowave 3 and 3+ remain well-priced, robust and practical:
- Low profile (can be easily stored in racks) and stackable
- Simple membrane keypad (Biowave 3)
- Robust with no moving parts
- Software simulators for writing practicals
- Two year instrument warranty (3 year warranty on Xenon lamp)
New Biowave 3+ CT (Colour Touch)
The new CT versions of the Biowave 3+ come with a colour touch screen and an initiative icon/app-based interface. All models have a bandwidth of 3nm and come loaded with a menu of the most common fluorescent dyes used to specifically target nucleic acids and proteins.
- Easy to use 5 inch colour touch screen
- Distinguish multiple samples by colour on graph overlays
- Focus on areas of interest with zoom and track functions
- Additional fluorescence applications as standard
If you would like to find out more or request a demonstration, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org