Priorclave’s Base range covers “the basics”: media preparation, waste loads, and sterilising loose instruments, open containers, and labware. Easy maintenance and light resource consumption help ensure a low lifetime cost of ownership.
All Base models include fully programmable cycle customisation, “media warming,” integrated cooling and free-steaming systems, and drain protection.
Top-loading autoclaves are a popular choice, owing to their high efficiency and small footprint (relative to chamber size).
• Quickseal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80°C and pressures above 0.2 bar
• Tactrol® 3 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status
• Automatic timed free-steaming
• Forced air cooling
• Media Warming and Delayed Start functions keep autoclaved media at a usable temperature ready for immediate use
• Low water level sensor
• Two or three loading baskets
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA
• Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved
• Service and support direct from manufacturer (or appointed distributor)
Autoclave Capacity (litres):
350 x 625mm
Polished 316 stainless steel
Up to 138°C, 2.4 bar
3kW – 13A single phase
External Dimensions (w x d x h):
543 x 700 x 915mm
Please allow 500mm (19.69”) either side and 300mm (11.81”) at the back of the autoclave