OHAUS HOHTDG HT Lysing Bead Mill Homogeniser is suitable for processing multiple sample and tube configurations.
The HT (high throughput) Lysing Homogeniser is one of the most flexible models on the market. The sample tray is adjustable and provides easy loading whilst holding samples securely in place.
• Microprocessor controller
• Easy-to-read LED display shows speed and time settings
• Capacity: 1x deep well, 4x microplates, or any sample up to 102x127x64mm
• Easy-to-load tray securely locks samples in place
• Five preset programs and touchpad controls for speed and time
• Applications include: DNA, RNA and Protein Analysis (from mammalian tissue, plant, soil, seed, fungi, bacteria, virus and other cells), Cell Lysing, PCR, Gene Expression
Speed Range 300 rpm – 1600rpm
Motion Vertical, 31mm
Capacity 1 Deep Well, 4 Microplates or any sample to 102 x 127 x 64 mm
Max. Capacity 300g
Timer 1 second – 10 minutes
Programs 5 Preset Programs
External Dimensions; LxHxW 443 x 518 x 288mm
Net Weight 34kg
Power 230V, 3.1A, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption 450W
Working Environment 20% – 85%RH, non-condensing (5°C – 40°C, 85%RH, non-condensing)
We apologise, this information is not available at present. Please use the Ask a Question service and our Customer Services will contact you shortly.