Ideal for high-end research applications, the Medline MD3024, 15,000rpm High Speed Microcentrifuge can be used in physical and chemical analysis, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, clinical laboratories and blood donation centres.
With automatic lid-lock release, this microcentrifuge presents real-time information on its large user-friendly LCD display. It can be quietly operated and provides maximum reliability.
• Timer starts when target speed is reached, to achieve the accuracy of separation time
• User-friendly large LCD display shows real-time information
• The parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached
• Automatic lid-lock release
• Concise display and sound alerts
• CE, cTÜVus and FCC certificates according to IEC/EN 61010-1, and pass MCA test according to IEC/EN 61010-2-20, including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests
• Quiet operation and maximum reliability
• High strength metal casing ensures security of centrifugal process
• Dual door interlock design for safety
• Gentle braking at low speed with efficient separation
Rotors are manufactured from military, industrial-grade aluminium alloy with high mechanical strength for precise running and safety.
• Fully autoclavable: High strength aluminium alloy rotors are fully autoclavable, withstanding steam sterilising at 121°C for 20 minutes
• Bio-safe: Aspired to be the top-of-the-line model, the rotor is designed to prevent sample leakage. Each and every rotor is hermetically sealed by three rubber seals
• Containment: Centrifuges are checked under MCA conditions according to IEC/EN61010-2-20, causing disruption by partially cutting and overloading rotor assembly and guarantees that no other part shall be detached to cause danger to persons or the environment.
Range (rpm): 200 – 15,000
Max. RCF (x g): 21,380
Accuracy (rpm): ±20
Rotor Capacity: 18 x 5ml, 24 x 0.2/0.5/1.5/2ml, 36 x 0.5ml, 4 x single PCR strips
Timer: 30sec – 99min or continuous
Motor: Brushless DC
Safety Devices: Dual lid interlock, Over-speed detection, Over-temperature detection, Automatic internal diagnosis
Acceleration/Braking Time (sec): 25
Dimensions; W x D x H (mm): 280 x 364 x 266
Weight (Kg): 12