This LabCare+ 500 litre Medline ULT Freezer reliably maintains a stable, set temperature down to -86°C and features natural, biodegradable HC cooling gases. This Ultra Low Temperature Freezer satisfies the demand for the safe, long-term storage of high-value materials and samples. This freezer incorporates two, independent refrigeration systems which, combined with an optional liquid CO2 backup system, provides a critical level of protection that is unmatched in the marketplace.
The Medline LabCare+ 500 litre -86°C Ultra Low Temperature Freezer satisfies the demand for the safe, long-term storage of high-value materials and samples. Two independent refrigeration systems, combined with an optional liquid CO2 backup system, provides a critical level of protection that is unmatched in the marketplace.
By using two, independent refrigeration systems, all upright LabCare+ ULT freezers reliably maintain a stable, set temperature down to -86°C. Should either cooling system suffer from any unexpected failure, the other circuit (compressor) will maintain a temperature of -80°C, thus keeping all samples safe until service can be arranged.
- 5″ Graphic LCD touchscreen controller provides easy programming and greater accuracy of temperature control
- Temperature control range from -40°C to -86°C with datalogger and USB data download port
- Maximum protection thanks to visual and acoustic alarm signals, used in case of; power failure, temperature deviations, probe failure, open door after 10 – 60 seconds, low battery or filter saturation
- All condenser units are tested in helium chambers to check for refrigerant leaks
- Double circuit cooling system, with independent and hermetically sealed, low-noise compressors. In case of failure of one system, the other can maintain the internal temperature at -80°C. Natural, biodegradable HC cooling gases
- 120mm, high quality, CFC-free, VIP (Vacuum Insulation Panel) insulation. Solid door with lock and 4 inner doors to help maintain cabinet temperature during openings
- Low power consumption and noise levels