Made from selected high-quality and biologically inert polypropylene, Medline’s 1.5ml Microcentrifuge Tubes are suitable for use at 121°C / 2.1bar (cap not closed). The leak-free caps on these graduated microcentrifuge tubes can be sealed efficiently and will stay closed during centrifugation with excellent visibility.
Supplied in packs of 1000.
• Made from selected high-quality and biologically inert polypropylene
• High chemical and temperature resistance
• Autoclavable at 121°C / 2.1bar (cap not closed)
• Place for markings on label area and flat cover
• Perfect closure for leak-free cap due to the design of the lid
• Membrane can be punctured by sampling needles
• Round inside bottom for easy recovery of pellets or fluids
• Easy closure (e.g. for use in chemical laboratories)