Accurate, and easy to use, the HALO2 Wireless pH Tester is ideal for field measurements due to its durability. The HI-9810422 can be used as a stand-alone pH tester or can be connected to the Hanna Lab App.
Compact design with automatic pH calibration at up to three points, or four points when used with the Hanna Lab App.
Use of the Hanna Lab App converts the HALO2 from compact pocket pH meter into a fully-featured pH system, complete with graphs, GLP conformity, data logging, results sharing, and more (connection via Bluetooth® wireless technology: 10m range).
Built-in specialised electrode and temperature sensor. Delivers fast and reliable readings. Water-proof casing (IP-65).
HI-9810422 (HALO2) is supplied with a starter kit consisting of: pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet (x2), pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet (x2), Electrode cleaning solution sachet (x2), Electrode storage solution (dropper bottle), 3V Lithium battery – CR2032, Instrument quality certificate and Instruction manual.
- PEI resin body: Easy to clean and resistant to many aggressive chemicals
- Maintenance free: Gel filled reference with no fill solution required*
- Integrated Bluetooth module: Tester can be connected to a compatible smart device with the Hanna Lab App
- Compact, waterproof casing (IP65)
- Automatic pH calibration at up to three points, or four points when used with the Hanna Lab App
- Automatically temperature compensated readings
*Routine calibration and cleaning still required.
Range: 0.00 to 12.00 pH
Resolution: 0.01 or 0.1 pH
Accuracy: ±0.05 pH
Up to three points or four points*
Automatic buffer recognition with Standard buffers Hanna (pH 1.68*, 4.01, 7.01, 10.01) or NIST (pH 1.68*, 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
pH Temperature Compensation: Automatic or Manual
*with Hanna Lab App
mV pH Measurement:
Range: pH/mV conversion
Resolution: 0.1 or 1 mV
Range: –5.0 to 70.0 °C (23.0 to 158.0 °F)
Resolution: 0.1 °C; 0.1 °F
Accuracy: ±0.5 °C; ±0.9 °F
Battery: CR2032 3V Lithium
Battery Life: Approximately 1000 hours (500 hours with Bluetooth enabled)
Environment: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
Dimensions: 51 x 175 x 21 mm