Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet without annoying wired connections using the Hanna HALO Bluetooth pH Foodcare Electrode, PVDF. This device utilises Bluetooth® 4 technology to modernise your laboratory or testing environment. By downloading the Hanna Lab App and selecting the electrode, your smart device becomes a professional grade pH meter in seconds. Alternatively, you can wirelessly connect the electrode to an Edge Blu® meter.
• Bluetooth Connection: Wire-free data transmission using Bluetooth 4 low power technology. Compatible with the HANNA Edge Blu® meter, and also allows transmission of pH and temperature data to your mobile phone or tablet in conjunction with the free HANNA Lab App, which can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
• Battery Powered: Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
• Low temperature glass tip for fast stabilization and more accurate results at the lower temperature which many foods are stored.
• Built-in temperature sensor for temperature measurement and compensation.
• Ideal for use in food products including dairy, dough, ground meats, and other semi-solid food samples.
• Designed with open junction to resist clogging, easy-to-clean body, and conical tip for easy insertion into food.
• Solid Viscolene gel interface of the open junction reference between the sample and internal Ag/AgCI reference prevents silver contamination of the food and is impermeable to clogging for fast response time and stability.
• Readings of pH and temperature are transmitted directly to your Apple or Android device or the Edge Blu® (not included with the HALO®).
• HALO®’s smart system indicates when the electrode needs cleaning or calibrated.
• Full GLP: Date and time of current calibration, offset and average slope along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature, and slopes between each buffer.
• Measurement can be displayed as tabulated data or as a graph which can be expanded using pinch-to-zoom for enhanced viewing.
• One button sample tagging either with the HANNA Lab App or by pressing the button on the HALO®.
• Data autosaved every hour or by chosen intervals and can be annotated with measurement specific information.
• Data can be shared via email in .csv format.
• Online help and tutorials through app.
0 to 12 pH
Conic (6 x 10mm)
0 to 50°C, electronic module is not waterproof
Recommended Operating Temperature:
0 to 60°C
Bluetooth® Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10m range
CR2032 3V lithium ion/approximately 500 hours
HANNA Lab App Specifications:
-2000 to 16,000 pH; ± 800mV; -20.0 to 120°C
Accuracy (at 25°C):
± 0.005 pH; ± 0.3mV; ± 0.5°C
Up to five-point calibration with seven standard buffers (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45 pH)
Automatic from -5 to 100°C
HANNA Lab App works with iPad 3rd generation or newer (including iPad mini) with Bluetooth® 4.0 technology and iOS 7.1 or newer