The electrode holder features a swivel, adjustable arm with built-in cradle to hold edge pH meter securely in place at optimum viewing angle. Comes with pH electrode HI11310: digital glass body pH electrode with 3.5 mm (1/8”) connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable. A bench top stand, electrode holder, bracket for wall mounting, USB cable, power adapter, instruction manual, sachets of pH 7 buffer solutions (x2), sachets of pH 4 buffer solutions (x2), sachets of electrode cleaning solutions (x2).
• Two USB Ports: One standard USB for exporting data to a flash drive and one micro USB port for exporting files to your computer as well as for charging when the cradle is not available.
• Data Logging: Store up to 1000 log records of data. Data sets include readings, GLP data, date and time.
• GLP: Data of the last calibration you perform is stored in the sensor including the date, time and buffers used. When the sensor is connected to Edge, GLP data is automatically transferred.
• CAL Check™: Features Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check™ technology to warn you if the electrode bulb is not clean or if the buffers are contaminated during calibration.
• Capacitive Touch Keypad: Gives a distinctive, modern look. Since the keypad is part of the screen, your buttons can never get clogged with sample residue.
• Easy to Read LCD: 14cm LCD display that you can clearly view from over 5m. The large display, with its wide 150°C viewing angle, provides one of the easiest to read LCDs in the industry.
• Zero Footprint: Using the wall mount cradle (included), Edge can be placed on a wall, leaving zero footprint on the benchtop space. The cradle has a built-in connector to power and charge the batteries.
• Sleek Design: Incredibly thin and lightweight, Edge Blu measures just 12mm thick and weighs just 250g.
• pH Electrode: HI11310 digital glass body pH electrode with 3.5 mm (1/8”) connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable
Basic & Standard Mode: -2 to 16 pH
Resolution: 0.001 pH, 0.01 pH
Accuracy (at 25°C): ± 0.002 pH, ± 0.01 pH
-20 to 120°C, -4 to 248°F
Resolution: 0.1°C, 0.1°F
Accuracy: ± 0.5°C, ± 0.9°F
5 points (standard mode) and two custom buffers: 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45
3 points (basic mode): 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01
pH Temperature Calibration:
ATC: -5 to 100°C; 23 to 212°F
Stores up to 1000 records: 200 records (log-on-demand and stability logging)
1 micro USB port for charging and PC connectivity
1 USB port for storage
0 to 50°C, RH max. 95% non-condensing
5 VDC adapter (included)
202 x 140 x 12mm