The versatile and lightweight Hanna Edge Blu pH Meter with HALO Glass Body Gel Filled Bluetooth pH Electrode can be used as a portable, wall-mounted or bench top meter. It can operate up to 10m distance from compatible pH electrodes for versatile measurement in the lab or field.
Comes with a HALO HI-11102 Glass Body Gel Filled Bluetooth pH Electrode: a high-quality, double-junction, glass pH probe with a built-in temperature sensor that can be used virtually anywhere (in the field, laboratory or classroom. A bench top stand, electrode holder, bracket for wall mounting, USB cable, power adapter, instruction manual, sachets of pH 7 buffer solutions, sachets of pH 4 buffer solutions, sachets of electrode cleaning solutions and battery for HI-11102 are also available.
• Two USB Ports: Edge Blu includes one standard USB for exporting data to a flash drive. Edge Blu also includes one micro USB port for exporting files to your computer as well as for charging when the cradle is not available.
• Data Logging: Edge Blu allows you to store up to 1000 log records of data. Data sets include readings, GLP data, date and time.
• GLP: Data of the last calibration you perform is stored in the sensor including the date, time and buffers used. When the sensor is connected to Edge Blu, GLP data is automatically transferred.
• CAL Check™: Edge Blu features Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check™ technology to warn you if the electrode bulb is not clean or if the buffers are contaminated during calibration.
• Capacitive Touch Keypad: Edge Blu features a capacitive touch keypad that gives a distinctive, modern look. Since the keypad is part of the screen, your buttons can never get clogged with sample residue.
&bull Easy to Read LCD: Edge Blu features a 14cm LCD display that you can clearly view from over 5m. The large display, with its wide 150°C viewing angle, provides one of the easiest to read LCDs in the industry.
• Zero Footprint: Using the wall mount mount cradle (included), Edge Blu can be placed on a wall, leaving zero footprint on the benchtop space. The cradle has a built-in connector to power and charge the batteries.
• Sleek Design: Incredibly thin and lightweight, Edge Blu measures just 12mm thick and weighs just 250g.
• pH electrode with Bluetooth® Smart technology – revolutionising the way pH is measured
Basic & Standard Mode: -2 to 16 pH
Resolution: 0.001 pH, 0.01 pH
Accuracy (at 25°C): ± 0.001 pH, ± 0.02 pH
-20 to 120°C, -4 to 248°C
Resolution: 0.1°C, 0.1°F
Accuracy: ± 0.5°C, ± 0.9°F
5 points (standard mode) and two custom buffers: 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45
3 points (basic mode): 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01
pH Temperature Calibration:
ATC: -5 to 100°C; 23 to 212°F
Stores up to 1000 records: 200 records (log-on-demand and stability logging)
1 micro USB port for charging and PC connectivity
1 USB port for storage
0 to 50°C, RH max. 95% non-condensing
5 VDC adapter (included)
202 x 140 x 12mm