The Grant PTR-60 Vertical Multi-Function Rotator is a compact and efficient variable-speed, variable-angle vertical rotator providing all the functionality – vertical rotation, reciprocation and vibration – for thorough mixing of microtubes and reproducible sample preparation. All mixing functions can be linked or used separately.
• 360° vertical rotation, reciprocation and vibration functions all in one product.
• Vertical rotation speed: 1 to 100rpm
• Reciprocal rotation: 1 to 90° turning angle
• Vibration: programmable in a burst of 1 to 5 seconds
• Fully programmable sequence of functions, including pause.
• Optional extra platforms to accommodate microplates and tubes up to 50ml.
• Very easy to operate, with simple set-up of multi-segment programmes via push buttons and the 2-line LCD status display.
• Reliable and extremely quiet motor produces regulated and reproducible rotation throughout the speed range.
• Compact with a low profile and small footprint – fits neatly into the workspace.
• Low voltage cord easily fits through door gaskets, allowing use in incubators, refrigerators and workstations. Safe and economical running.
• All actions – rotation, reciprocation and vibration – can be set for continuous or timed operation, or linked together in different combinations to ensure optimum mixing conditions for your application.
• Supplied with platform accommodating up to 26 (PTR-35) and 48 (PTR-60) microtubes. Maximum rotating speed of up to 100rpm.
Life science laboratories – for hybridisation reactions, cell growth, soft extraction and homogenisation of biological components in solutions, as well as for reactions of binding and washing of magnetic particles, cell suspensions, incubations, extraction procedures, gel ashing and mixing capillary blood samples
1 to 100 (increment 1rpm)
Tilt Angle (reciprocal mode):
1 to 90°
Tilt Angle (vibration mode):
1 to 5°
Timer, with automatic switch-off:
1 min. to 24 hr.
Timer Setting Range (sec.):
1 to 250
Timer, vibration mode (sec.):
1 to 5
Pause: 1 to 5
Maximum Load (kg):
2 x 16 character LCD
Operating Temperature Range (°C):
4 to 40
External Power Supply:
Input AC 120 – 230V, 50/60Hz
Output DC 12V
Input Voltage (V DC):
Power Consumption (W):