CytoFAST Elite 215 Cytotoxic Safety Cabinet is designed and built to EN 12469:2000 European Standard. Cabinets feature triple filter technology with 100% of the air filtered via the main H14 HEPA/ULPA filter (directly below the work surface) and then 70% of the air re-circulated via the recirculating H14 HEPA/ULPA filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust H14 HEPA/ULPA filter.
Ergonomic design: Angled sloping front sash provides optimum visibility of the interior workspace. Also, cabinets have higher lighting level and improved space beneath the cabinets for operator’s legs/knees for added comfort.
Elite cabinets have an electrically operated vertically sliding safety-glass sash window. The sash is hinged and can be opened for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Options include: UV sterilising lamp; perforated work surface; additional taps and electrical outlets; arm rest; and carbon filters.
INSPIRATIONS offer: Until August 31st 2023 this cabinet comes with a free UV sterilising lamp. Please contact email@example.com to place your order. This price does not include delivery, installation, or commissioning.
- Electrically operated sash
- ECS® controlling system optimises power consumption
- Certified ‘low pressure-drop’ H14 HEPA/ ULPA filters providing up to 30% saving on power consumption
- Triple HEPA filter technology cabinet
- Audio-visual alarms for: Out of range or incorrect laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity; incorrect position of front sash-window; saturation of H 14 HEPA/ULPA filters; end of life-cycle of UV lamp (if fitted); blockage in the exhaust duct; fan-motor malfunction; power failure
- Manufactured in a factory powered 100% by solar panels
- 99% recyclable components
The new ECS® microprocessor self-regulates all the main filtration and ventilation components – compensating for declining pressure drops and restoring power balance if necessary. It also optimises power consumption, reducing CO2 emissions into the environment.
The AISI 316L stainless steel work surface is removable for routine cleaning and disinfection procedures. As standard, cabinets are supplied with spill retaining solid work surface, perforated in one piece or sections available on request.
Supplied with one safety service connection for gas, one for vacuum and one (for size 209 and 212) or two (for size 218) electrical socket (s).
Exhaust flow rate 485m3/h
Noise level (2) <55dB(A)
Lighting level >1200lux
Electrical Data 1Ph+E – 230V 50Hz
Current consumption (2)(3) 3.6A
Working aperture 200mm*
Internal/Usable Dimensions WxHxD 1497x740x580mm
External Dimensions WxHxD (1)(4) 1655x2345x855mm
(1) The total depth of the cabinet can be easily reduced to 790mm removing the back panel.
(2) At operation condition according to EN 12469: 2000 and DIN 12980:2005.
(3) Clean filters, lighting activated, internal outlet load excluded.
(4) The total height of the cabinet excluding a removable stand for moving through the door is 1995mm.
* Alternative sash-height settings (250-160mm) by the factory are available upon request.