The A&D HR-251A, 62g/252g x 0.1mg/1mg Analytical Balance is an entry-level compact analytical balance with a shatterproof, anti-static draft shield. The rotary doors also give this balance the smallest footprint ever in an A&D analytical balance. It features fast response times of just 2 seconds, auto on/off buttons, RS-232 interface (USB/LAN are optional) and a useful shock absorber function.
• Robust construction, strong protection against dust and water.
• Shock absorber function.
• Auto power ON/OFF button.
• B5 size footprint for use in narrow space.
• Reverse backlit LCD display for easy to read weighing results.
• SCF – Statistical calculation function.
• Standard RS-232C.
• Fast compact SHS sensor, response time of about 2 seconds.
• Quick USB interface – no driver installation required (optional).
• LAN – Ethernet interface with WinCT-Plus software (optional).
• Easily removable large breeze break.
• Built-in rechargeable NiMH battery pack (optional).