The A&D HR-100AZ, 102g x 0.1mg Analytical Balance with Internal Calibration is an entry-level compact analytical balance with a shatterproof, anti-static draft shield. The rotary doors also give this balance the smallest footprint ever in an A&D analytical balance. Behind its simple design, the balance utilises proven A&D technology that delivers superior performance to all users who wish to do superior work.
• Robust construction, strong protection against dust and water.
• Built-in internal calibration at the touch of a button.
• Shock absorber function.
• Auto power ON/OFF button.
• B5 size footprint for use in narrow space.
• Reverse backlit LCD display for easy to read weighing results.
• SCF – Statistical calculation function.
• Standard RS-232C.
• Fast compact SHS sensor, response time of about 2 seconds.
• Quick USB interface – no driver installation required (optional).
• LAN – Ethernet interface with WinCT-Plus software (optional).
• Easily removable large breeze break.
• Built-in rechargeable NiMH battery pack (optional).