The A&D FZ-1200i-WP-EC, 1220g x 0.01g Precision Balance, External Calibration & IP65 provides a host of features in a compact, lightweight package. All of the traditional A&D functions are present plus a host of innovative features.
This balance is Class II Approved.
• Compact B5 Size Footprint: By taking advantage of the Compact Super Hybrid Sensor (C-SHS) technology, A&D has significantly reduced the size of the FZ-1200i-WP-EC making it ideal for installation and use in narrow spaces.
• Fast One Second Stabilization: The C-SHS combines the best of magnetic force restoration and single point parallelogram load sensing technologies.
• Shock Absorber Function: The internal shock absorber protects the C-SHS from the adverse effects of vertical and transverse overloading.
• RS-232C Interface (standard): Bi-directional communication is possible with a PC, printer or other peripheral devices.
• Multiple Weighing Units: Programmable or standard weighing units of measurements can be selected (g, pcs, %, oz, lb, L oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, GN, tl, tol, mes and MLT).
• GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO Compliant: In accordance with GLP and LIMS regulations, the balance ID number and calibration data can be printed out using A&D’s AD-8121B or a PC.
• Statistical Calculation Function: The balance displays and/or output statistical calculation data as No. (number of data), SUM (total), MAX (maximum), MIN (minimum), R (range: maximum – minimum), AVE (average), SD (standard deviation), and CV (coefficient of variation).
• Response Adjustment Function: Selectable FAST, MID or SLOW response to suit weighing environment conditions.
• ACAI – Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement: For the counting function, the balance recalculates the average unit weight each time samples are added to eliminate errors caused by varitaions in unit weight.
Minimum Weighing Value:
Minimum Unit Mass: 0.01g
Number of Samples: 5, 10, 25, 50, or 100 pieces
Minimum 100% Reference Mass: 1.00g
Minimum 100% Display: 0.01%, 0.1%, 1% (depends on the reference mass stored)
Repeatability (Standard Deviation):
Stabilization Time (when set to FAST):
Approx. 1 second
Sensitivity Drift (10°C to 30°C):
± 2 ppm/°C
5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F), 85%RH or less (no condensation)
Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
Display Refresh Note:
5 times/second, 10 times/second or 20 times/second
Standard Serial Interface:
Weighing Pan (Diameter):
External Calibration Mass:
Confirm the adaptor type is correct for the local voltage and power receptacle
Approx. 11VA (supplied to the AC adaptor)
External Dimensions (w x d x h):
193 x 262.5 x 85.5mm