Compact and economic recirculating coolers suitable for routine applications in laboratories.
The instruments cool in a temperature range of -10°C or 0°C to +40°C and achieve a stability of ±0.5°C.
The unique, space saving design and lack of side vents allows for flexible positioning even in the smallest of labs.
Their high efficiency means that they are an economic and environmentally friendly alternative to cooling with tap water.
Low acquisition costs mean that they pay for themselves within a very short time frame.
• Environmentally friendly operation with low energy consumption
• No side vents, instruments can be placed right next to other equipment
• All wetted parts are made of stainless steel or high grade plastic
• Large, bright LED display
• Compact design
• Splash-proof keypad
• Easy filling and Drain tap easily accessible
• Can be used with water, water-glycol, JULABO Thermal G
Operating Temperature (°C) ‐10 to +40
Volume (L) 1.7 to 2.6
External Dimensions; W x D x H (mm) 240 x 400 x 520
Weight (Kg) 27
Barbed Fittings (ID) 8/1
Pump Connections M10 x 1 (female)
Temperature stability (°C) ±0.5
Ambient temperature (°C) +5 to +40
Temperature Display Resolution (°C) 0.1