Our new catalogue is out now and includes highlights from our extensive cold storage portfolio; solutions suitable for the demanding requirements of the laboratory environment.
Browse refrigeration products and maintenance solutions covering +4 °C to -196 °C from Medline Scientific and Molecular Dimensions. You’ll also find secure sample storage solutions from Elkay Laboratory Products and high-quality PPE from Agar Scientific.
Don’t see what you need? Please contact us for more information, quotations, and technical guidance: email@example.com.
- +4 °C fridges: Underbench and upright
- -20 °C freezers: Underbench and upright
- ULT freezers: Portable, underbench, upright and chest
- Cryogenic storage: Chest freezers, LN2 vessels and dry shippers
- Freezer racking
- Secure sample storage solutions
- Cryogenic PPE: Gloves, aprons, and more
- Refrigeration service and maintenance solutions
From +4 °C fridges to -150 °C chest freezers and -196 °C cryogenic vessels, we’ve got you covered. See pages 3 to 17, we’ve cherry-picked a small number of popular models from well-known manufacturers:
- Stirling Ultracold—Energy efficient, portable, underbench, and upright ULTs
- Infrico—Secure storage ULTs with two independent refrigeration systems
- Liebherr—Look out for the new Performance range
- Lec Medical—Bluetooth-enabled appliances for enhanced connectivity
- Arctiko—Compact, chest, and large capacity ULTs with low GWP refrigerants
- CBS—Innovative dry LN2 storage
- Taylor Wharton—Popular dry shippers
- Medline Scientific—Maintenance options, breakdown services, and more
We’ve got good news! Elkay Laboratory Products is part of the Calibre Scientific family, and they have an exclusive UK partnership with LVL Technologies. See page 18-20 for an introduction to their secure 2D barcoded tubes and complementary accessories.
Organising your stored samples with suitable ULT racking and inventory management can help to improve energy and space efficiency, and time management. See pages 14-15 for an overview on many our racking solutions.
Personal protection equipment (PPE)
Cryo-Gloves, aprons, and safety kits
NEW! We can now offer high quality cryo-gloves, aprons, and safety kits to protect personnel down to -196 °C. Check out the range on pages 22-23.
Browse our collaborative cold storage catalogue and contact us for more information or to request a quotation: firstname.lastname@example.org.