Part of Biochrom, the WPA QuantiMate 200 Micro-Volume Cuvette (8.5mm) is an innovative solution for accruate low volume spectroscopy, providing the simplest ways for life scientists to accurately quantify micro-litre volumes of DNA and protein in almost any UV/Vis spectrophotometer.
Exceptional measurement performance: means that your concentrations are more accurate and more reproducible. Measurement performance will not change over time.
• Broad measurement range: so only one cuvette is required for most concentrations.
• No time consuming dilutions: samples can be measured without dilution, thereby removing
potential errors from pipetting mistakes.
• Use little of your precious sample: use up to 0.8μl of sample to save your sample for your
• Robust design: difficult to break, reliable performance.
• Large sample window: good measurement range, easy to check for sample impurities such as bubbles or dust.
• Fits in most UV/Vis Spectrophotometers: standardized 10mm cell shape, and sizing available in 2 different beam heights makes it compatible with most UV/Visible spectrophotometers and allows use with your existing instrument.
Pathlength (mm): 0.2
Pathlength Accuracy: ± 5 microns
Physical Size (w x d x h): 12.5 x 12.5 x 61mm
Beam Height (z dimension): 15mm
Minimum Sample Volume: 0.8µl
DNA Detection Limit: 1.2ng/µl
DNA Maximum Concentration: 9,000ng/µl
DNA Reproducibility at 100ng/µl: ± 2ng/µl
DNA Reproducibility at 1000ng/µl: ± 6ng/µl
Protein Detection Limit: 0.15mg/ml
Protein Maximum Concentration: 100mg/µl