Part of Biochrom, the WPA EZ Read LED Microplate Reader delivers a fast and reliable measurement performance using LEDs coupled to high-quality interference filters for light source and wavelength selection. Novel LED technology provides a worry-free operation without compromising on measurement performance. The EZ LED Read LED is PC-controlled using new, intuitive Galapagos software for data acquisition and analysis.
Galapagos for EZ Read software’s ‘click and drag’ approach makes usability a key feature.
• Create new plate layouts.
• Add multiple assays to a plate.
• Add multiple plates per analysis.
• Easy to create new methods.
• Select only the data you want for data reporting.
• Windows 7 & 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.
• So easy you won’t need to export data into Excel.
• Measures one 96 well-plate in 5 seconds.
• Automatic calibration and reference channel ensure measure performance.
• Measures flat, u-bottom, v-bottom 96-well plates.
• Has four pre-installed LEDs for measuring ELISA assays:
- NPP, ABTS (Filter: 405nm)
- OPD (Filter: 490nm)
- Slow TMB, Turbo TMB, Ultra TMB (Filter: 450nm)
- Reference Wavelength (Filter: 620nm)
We apologise, this information is not available at present. Please use the Ask a Question service and our Customer Services will contact you shortly.