With a level of settings and operating flexibility usually reserved for larger autoclaves, the Priorclave Compact 60, 60 Litre Bench Top Autoclave enables laboratories with low volume requirements to enjoy the full benefits of a feature-packed autoclave at an affordable price.
Designed for bench-mounting and easy installation, this laboratory autoclave also appeals to laboratories where space is limited and infrequent sterilisations take place.
It is ideally suited for use in a wide range of sterilising applications such as media preparation, laboratory waste, liquids and diluents, glassware, instruments and apparatus.
• Extra deep chamber that may require a slightly wide benchtop.
• Quick seal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80°C and pressures above 0.2 bar.
• Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status.
• Automatic timed free-steaming.
• Forced air cooling.
• Media Warning and Delayed Start functions keep autoclaved media at a usable temperature ready for immediate use.
• Low water level sensor.
• Two loading shelves.
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
• Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
• Service and support direct from manufacturer (or appointed distributor).
Autoclave Capacity (litres):
350 x 625mm
Polished 316 stainless steel
Up to 138°C, 2.4 bar
3kW – 13A single phase
Water Tank Capacity (litres):
External Dimensions (w x d x h):
520 x 815 x 640mm
Installation Dimensions (a x b x c):
865 x 755 x 560mm
Door Swing (mm):