With a level of settings and operating flexibility usually reserved for larger autoclaves, the Priorclave 60 Litre Compact 60 Bench Top Autoclave, Vacuum enables laboratories with low volume requirements to enjoy the full benefits of a feature-packed autoclave at an affordable price. The inclusion of vacuum significantly reduces the sterilisation time.
Designed for bench-mounting and easy installation, this laboratory autoclave also appeals to laboratories where space is limited and infrequent sterilisations take place.
It is ideally suited for use in a wide range of sterilising applications such as media preparation, laboratory waste, liquids and diluents, glassware, instruments and apparatus.
• Extra deep chamber that may require a slightly wide benchtop.
• Quick seal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80°C and pressures above 0.2 bar.
• Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status.
• Automatic timed free-steaming.
• Forced air cooling.
• Pre-cycle vacuum in which multiple vacuum stages are programmed with interspersed heating to achieve steam penetration (optional).
• Pulsed free steaming to maximise efficiency of pre-cycle vacuum phase.
• Media Warning and Delayed Start functions keep autoclaved media at a usable temperature ready for immediate use.
• Vacuum assisted cooling.
• Low water level sensor.
• Two loading shelves.
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
• Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
• Service and support direct from manufacturer (or appointed distributor).
Autoclave Capacity (litres):
350 x 625mm
Polished 316 stainless steel
Up to 138°C, 2.4 bar
3kW – 13A single phase
300 mbar absolute
Water Tank Capacity (litres):
External Dimensions (w x d x h):
695 x 815 x 640mm
Installation Dimensions (a x b x c):
865 x 755 x 560mm
Door Swing (mm):