Priorclave’s 40 litre Compact 40Bench Top Autoclave, Vacuum is designed specifically for bench top steam sterilising applications, a small footprint enabling even the smallest laboratory to own a highly efficient, feature-packed autoclave. The inclusion of vacuum significantly reduces sterilisation times.
This laboratory autoclave is ready to use, requiring it to be only plugged into a 240V, single phase supply.
• Quick seal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80°C and pressures above 0.2 bar.
• Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status.
• Automatic timed free-steaming.
• Forced air cooling.
• Pre-cycle vacuum in which multiple vacuum stages are programmed with interspersed heating to achieve steam penetration (optional).
• Pulsed free-steaming to maximise efficiency of pre-cycle vacuum phase.
• Media Warning and Delayed Start functions keep autoclaved media at a usable temperature ready for immediate use.
• Vacuum assisted cooling.
• Low water level sensor.
• Two loading shelves.
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
• Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
• Service and support direct from manufacturer (or appointed distributor).
Autoclave Capacity (litres):
350 x 420mm
Polished 316 stainless steel
Up to 138°C, 2.4 bar
3kW – 13A single phase
Water Tank Capacity (litres):
External Dimensions (w x d x h):
695 x 610 x 640mm
Installation Dimensions (a x b x c):
660 x 755 x 560mm
Door Swing (mm):