The Priorclave 450 Litre Higher-Capacity Rectangular Section Autoclave, Steam & Jacket is a must-have for any laboratory undertaking high-volume throughput sterilising procedures or are frequently tasked with handling tall and bulky items. Despite its large rectangular chamber and high loading capacity, this autoclave requires only a relatively small floor area and is fitted with castors for easier positioning.
To suit a diverse range of applications within food and drink, dairy, pharmaceutical, agriculture, education, healthcare, and research laboratories, this extra-high capacity autoclaves come with a direct steam heating system.
• Lower hand wheel on door is fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80°C and pressures above 0.2 bar.
• Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status.
• Automatic timed-free steaming.
• Water cooling jackets (optional).
• Pre-cycle vacuum in which multiple vacuum stages are programmed with interspersed heating to achieve steam penetration. Incorporates vacuum assisted cooling (optional).
• Pulsed free steaming to maximise efficiency of pre-cycle vacuum phase (optional).
• Low water level sensor.
• Post cycle drying (optional).
• Two full-width non-tipping stainless steel load shelves.
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent, which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
• Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
• Service and support direct from manufacturer (or appointed distributor).
675 x 900 x 755mm
Burnished 316 stainless steel
Up to 140°C, 2.4 bar
External Dimensions (W x D x H):
855 x 1325 x 1785mm
Min. Dimensions (A x B x C):
1525 x 1055 x 760mm
32.5kW – 45A three-phase