The Priorclave 350 Litre Mid-Capacity Rectangular Section Autoclave, Electric has been developed specifically for laboratories needing to undertake high-throughput sterilising procedures or handle extra bulky items. Despite the high loading capability of its large rectangular chamber, this autoclave requires a relatively small floor area and will pass through a standard door – installation features that add to an already highly specified performance steriliser range.
This front-loading autoclave is electrically heated and features a patented two handwheel door closure for easy safe opening/closure of the rigid robust hinged door.
It can be used extensively in many industries including food and drink, dairy, pharmaceutical, agriculture, education, healthcare, and research laboratories.
• Lower hand wheel on door is fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80°C and pressures above 0.2 bar.
• Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status.
• Automatic timed-free steaming.
• Water cooling jackets (optional).
• Pre-cycle vacuum in which multiple vacuum stages are programmed with interspersed heating to achieve steam penetration. Incorporates vacuum assisted cooling (optional).
• Pulsed free steaming to maximise efficiency of pre-cycle vacuum phase (optional).
• Low water level sensor.
• Post cycle drying (optional).
• Two full-width non-tipping stainless steel load shelves.
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent, which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
• Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
• Service and support direct from manufacturer (or appointed distributor).
Autoclave Capacity (litres):
580 x 900 x 600mm
Burnished 316 stainless steel
Up to 140°C, 2.4 bar
External Dimensions (w x d x h):
760 x 1325 x 1630mm
Minimum Dimensions (a x b x c):
1525 x 960 x 760mm
21kW – 30A three-phase