The Priorclave 200 Litre Front Loading Electric Autoclave, is one of the most versatile and cost efficient steam sterilisers available today. Offering 20% more loading capacity than other sterilisers of the same capacity, this laboratory autoclave has the flexibility to accommodate both small and taller than usual items, avoiding the need to invest in larger, heavier and more costly rectangular sterilisers.
From simple cycles to fully featured multi-programme operation with printed records, a powerful TACTORAL®2 controller allows unrivalled flexibility and monitoring. For a busy working environment, automating the sterilising process and with features to assist in autoclave management, TACTORAL®2 enables other tasks to be undertaken secure in the knowledge that sterilisation is proceeding safely and efficiently.
Introducing this Priorclave Front Loading Autoclave model to any laboratory will enable it to improve throughput brought about by the increased loading capacity and performance, as well as benefiting from lower overall running costs.
• Quick seal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80°C and pressures above 0.2 bar.
• Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status.
• Automatic timed free-steaming.
Pre-cycle vacuum in which multiple vacuum stages are programmed with interspersed heating to achieve steam penetration (optional).
• Pulsed free steaming to maximise efficiency of pre-cycle vacuum phase (optional).
• Vacuum assisted cooling (optional).
• Low water level sensor.
• Post cycle drying for faster load drying (optional).
• Two full width stainless steel load shelves.
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
• Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
• Service and support direct from manufacturer (or appointed distributor).
Autoclave Capacity (litres):
500 x 1025mm
Polished 316 stainless steel
Up to 140°C, 2.4 bar
7kW at 30A; 10.5kW at 15A
External Dimensions (w x d x h):
740 x 1385 x 1535mm
Minimum Installation (a x b x c):