The Priorclave 150 Litre Top Loading Autoclave, Electric & Vacuum has amongst its many design features simple easy loading of the media. This versatile laboratory autoclave offers fast, reliable sterilisation and has a chamber size that will appeal to most laboratories, it is versatile enough to sterilise small and tall objects side-by-side in a single process.
It has a compact footprint which makes it ideal for locations where space is at a premium and high yield is required.
Hoist not available
• Quick seal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80°C and pressures above 0.2 bar.
• Tactoral 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status.
• Automatic timed free-steaming.
• Forced air cooling.
• Pre-cycle vacuum in which multiple vacuum stages are programmed with interspersed heating to achieve steam penetration.
• Vacuum assisted drying.
• Pulsed free steaming to maximise efficiency of pre-cycle vacuum phase.
• Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent, which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
• Media Warning and Delayed Start functions keep autoclaved media at a usable temperature ready for immediate use.
• Supplied with two 100 litre or three 150 litre stainless steel baskets.
• Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
• Service and support direct from manufacturer (or appointed distributor).
Autoclave Capacity (litres):
500 x 720mm
Polished 316 stainless steel
Up to 140°C, 2.4 bar
External Dimensions (w x d x h):
960 x 840 x 840mm
Minimum Installation (a x b x c):
10.5kW – 15A three-phase